Tuesday 22 November 2011

Cushnie et Ochs

I am so excited , its been a while since I've come across something/anything I have to have.
Yes seriously.
I didn't know about this designer duo called Cushnie et Ochs and they make such sexy wearable clothes. Like I have to have one of the white dresses. You'd feel like a hundred million dollars in it. The world would be at your feet.So sexy. And its white. I don't know if I have mentioned this before, but I am on a permanent quest for the perfect white dress. Beautifully tailored, no embellishment, nothing just cuts cuts cuts, and what was even more amazing was that when I was seeing the runway shots, the dressed looked better on girls who were more filled out rather than the stick thin ones. Isn't that like the best news you've heard in a millenia?

Okay lemme show:





These are all spring summer 2012 RTW btw.

No comments:

Post a Comment