Thursday 10 November 2011

Leo Scores Again and How.

Its unbelievable how my mind has become tuned with Leo. Like, only yesterday I was having  a Leo fest, (which BTW was awesome I think I have graduated from platonic love for him to the other kind  after watching the The Aviator properly) and today there is news about some new GF. Weird na?  I have way too many coincidences with Leo. Somethings up.
Anyway, I'm not sure how true it is, I mean they could be just you know hanging out-ish doesn't necessarily mean they are gf/bf- but  the girl is super hot and again- a Model and with that Leo completes his hat trick of model gfs. Gisele, Bar Rafaeli, and now this one called Madalina Ghenea from Romania.
Lets see if this is actually true or not, serious or not, but good going Leo, I think she's gorgeous.




She's nice right?

No comments:

Post a Comment