Saturday 14 January 2012

Dolce and Gabbana: The Italian Family Saga-II

Remember a short while back I posted about the Dolce and Gabbana SS 2012 ad campaign?

Well the label has released more ads for the campaign, featuring Monica Bellucci and Bianca Balti, shot by Giampaolo Sgura. As mentioned before, I'm in love with the portrayal of the a typical Italian family ( albeit, in gorgeous clothes), and the family style portraits.
The ads featuring only Bianca Balti showcase the label's accessories line as well as the apparel. I didn't notice this before probably because Monica Bellucci is so magnetic that you can't look at anyone except her, but wow, Bianca Balti is gorgeous.Her shoot is amazing.I also want to be a part of this family. Major self esteem issues though.

My favourite one out of the entire campaign.



Wow na?



2nd Favourite





No comments:

Post a Comment